DCSAR is dependent on grants and donations for much of its income. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation; all donations are tax-deductible as charitable contributions.
DCSAR and the Douglas County Sheriff do not charge citizens for search and rescue services!
DCSAR enhances our community by saving lives and promoting wilderness education and safety. You can be part of the team and help keep our mission alive. The contributions of you or your corporation will make a positive impact in Douglas County and surrounding areas.
or make your donation by clicking on the PayPal “Donate” button below.
Donations by check can be sent to:
Douglas County Search and Rescue
PO Box 1102
Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
For questions regarding donations, please e-mail the team at email@example.com.
DCSAR would like to thank the following organizations for donating money or equipment.
- Boeing Employees Community Fund
- Castle Rock Fire (command Post and communications equipment)
- Castle Rock Self Storage (storage unit)
- Chatfield-River-Canyon-Roxborough Triathlon
- Colorado Search and Rescue Fund (annual grants)
- Colorado State Parks (snowmobile)
- Douglas County Commissioners
- Douglas County Emergency Medical Services
- Douglas County Public Works – (2 team trucks)
- Douglas County Sheriff’s office (communications equipment and command post)
- El Paso County SAR (equipment)
- Highlands Ranch Law Enforcement Training Foundation (meeting room)
- Highlands Ranch Metro District (command post)
- Larkspur Fire (2 command posts)
- Metro District of Highlands Ranch
- Microsoft Corporation
- Recreational Equipment Inc.
- Routt County SAR (snowmobile)
- Sanctuary Golf Course (charity tournament)
- State of Colorado Department of Local Affairs
A fundraiser for Douglas County Search and Rescue at the Bluff’s Regional Park in Lone Tree, CO.
This event is organized by and for Douglas County Search and Rescue with all proceeds raised supporting the team. We are an all-volunteer organization, we never charge for our services and rely on donations and fundraising.
For more information: Running to the Rescue website